Apply Now for Managerial Job in a Luxury Hotel on Victoria Island, Lagos. A luxury hotel on Victoria Island, Lagos is looking for a General Manager. The candidate must have 5-7 years previous experience in a similar role
Job Title: General Manager
- The candidate must have experience in Leads and manages operations
- Approves hotel department budgets, defining and directing changes, as required. Facilitates the
- preparation of budgets and forecasts for corporate submission and approvals.
- Reviews forecasts. Directs hotel actions required to maximize profitability, increasing service levels and compliance with Corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversees the Sales and Marketing activity and results. Leads and/or participates in sales and marketing strategy meetings. Participates in the efforts to secure business, as needed.
- Leads executive committee/department heads to ensure overall profit, service and team member satisfaction goals are met or exceeded.
- Speaks with and responds to guest regarding service challenges.
- Facilitates meetings (i.e. Executive committee, Staff Meeting, All Team Member meetings, etc).
- 3 plus years of GM experience, proven success leading a full service hotel, proven ability to lead sales efforts and to motivate staff, effective delegator and proven ability to drive a service oriented culture, excellent leadership skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hotels Hospitality Management Hospitality Hotel Management Hospitality Industry Food & Beverage Customer Service Resorts Restaurants Management Customer Satisfaction Suites Restaurant Management Guests Lodging Revenue Forecasting Sales Profit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.