Apply Now For NGO Jobs in Lagos for a Finance Head. Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organization.
Job Title: Head, Finance
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
- Design and implement strategies and mechanisms to safeguard the Fund’s financial assets
- Liase with all relevant head to develop the Fund’s annual corporate budget and the allocation of financial resources
- Coordinate the proactive monitoring and reporting of budget positions of all the departments and units
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the Fund including achieving cost efficiency in line with its business objectives
- Oversee the timely, accurate generation of relevant financial information/reports to aid the Fund’s executive management strategic decision making
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the Fund’s financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Keep abreast of changes and updates to financial regulations
- Continuously review the Finance department’s activities and make recommendations for improvement to the Head, Finance and Corporate services
- Coordinate the development and implementation of finance and accounting policies, processes and procedures in line with leading practices
- Coordinate the identification of risks and medium to long term financial implications of intended
- Corporate projects/initiatives, and provide relevant advice to the fund’s executive management.
- Manage expenditure/transactions in line with the Fund’s approved financial authority limits
- Ensure optimal capital expenditure for the Fund and ensure the fund has sufficient liquidity to meet its medium-term requirements and obligations
- Develop, articulate and implement procedures and controls to ensure that the Fund’s financing requirements are proactively anticipated and met at a reasonable cost
- A good university degree in a numerate field
- Any of ACA, ACCA or similar qualification
Knowledge & Skills:
- 7 years experience in finance or at least 5 years of audit experience in an accounting firm
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards
- Strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions
- Excellent appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applicable tools
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including in-depth understanding of finance best practices, knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, business presentation and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.