Apply Now for Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Recruitment – 2016. Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.
NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Training Unit
- Design, develop and convert training materials (including NIBSS Products) to be deployed through the in-house Learning Management Portal
- Implement relevant learning interventions for organizations as implants
- Identification of new instructor-led courses for the next training calendar year
- Design a framework for the implementation of one (1) annual relevant conference/seminar or workshop
- Stratify the learning interventions into appropriate knowledge areas and client segmentation
- Develop & update the compendium of NIBSS training faculty/subject matter experts profiles
- Identify and consolidate strategic alliances in bridging relevant knowledge areas within the Nigerian financial market (e.g. collaboration with foreign vendors)
- Resolve issues on the Learning Management Portal
- Contribute to the development and distribution of the e-Payment bulletin quarterly
- Liaise with the Customer Relationship Management team in identifying appropriate learning intervention for customers within their respective areas
- Provide adequate support in the development and successful implementation of open programs monthly
- Develop relationship with new clients for implants and e-learning courses
- Review existing training courses for strategic inputs
- Conduct research on new e-payment initiatives to serve as inputs into NIBSS training programs
- Classify clients into appropriate segments and ensure regular participation of the organizations at NIBSS training programs
- Design and implement alternative recognition & reward systems for motivating the external facilitators/Subject Matter Experts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.