Apply Now For Ongoing Recruitment At Yobe State University Staff – 2016. The Yobe State University Consultancy Services (YSUCONS), a registered company of Yobe State University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from within and outside the University for Part-Time lecturing positions to teach in the following Diploma Courses:
- Social Policy and Public Administration (DSP)
- Crime Management, Prevention and Control (DCM)
- Environmental Chemistry (DEC)
- Computer Science (DCS)
- Sharia’a and Civil Law (DSCL)
- Candidates should be holders of First Degree (Second Class Upper Division) in relevant field with evidence-based teaching experience of not less than 2 years in the University, Polytechnic ,College of Education or Secondary School;
- Candidates with Master or PhD Degree in relevant fields are of higher advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested individuals should forward three copies of the following documents for submission at Room 10, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Yobe State University, Damaturu;
- Application Letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of credentials and other evidences.
Application should be submitted on or before 12th April, 2016.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Yobe State University