Apply Now for OPEC Vacancy for a Statistical Assistant.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has a vacancy for a Statistical Assistant in its Data Services Department based in Vienna, Austria for all nationals.
Job Title: Statistical Assistant
Job Code: 3.2.09
- Maintaining and updating the database and preparing tables and graphs.
- Compiling data for OPEC publications.
- Providing data to internal users and for the upkeep of statistical modelling in the Secretariat and providing data and information to Member Countries and OPEC internet users.
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics (preferably in Statistics)
- 2 years work experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- MS Office
- Relational Databases, Design
- Programming in Visual Basic
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative & integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Commensurate remuneration package i.e. monthly basic salary of (€3,550 x 12 per year) with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – Austria
or email: [email protected]
Online applicants should quote “Job Code 3.2.09” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 18 September 2016. Acknowledgements will only be sent to short-listed candidates.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.