Apply Now for Public Relations Officer Job in Lagos at Supermart.ng. Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs.
We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- The Supermart Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for the company and its offerings without an exchange of money.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in the local and international media by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing and independent self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Public Relations.
- Our Public Relations officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
- The key performance indicator will be the volume of visibility we get for our brand.
- Writing external communications and press releases
- Negotiating access to and representing our company at conferences and events
- Negotiating access to and representing company in interviews on Radio and TV
- New business development with media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, aggressive, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- A strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.