Apply Now For SABMiller Nigeria Plc Vacancy for a Brewing Training Specialist.
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
SABMiller Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Training Specialist
Location: Rivers – Port Harcourt
Work Level: Senior
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate the training and development process
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training
- Work in team
- Prepare for training
- Implement the learning process
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other business-related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience
- Not older than 25 years as at December 31, 2016
- Problem-solving (analytical)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and proactivity
- Capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite capacity
- Planning and organizing
- Achievement, entrepreneurship, team spirit and ownership
- Resident in Rivers State or environs
- MBA, MA or M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
- Mobility to work in other areas in Nigeria when required
- Both Male and Female can apply
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.