Apply Now for Sales Force Activator Vacancy at the Nielsen Company.
The Nielsen Company is a global leader in measurement and information and we believe in providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer. We give insights into what consumers buy and watch to a multitude of our clients including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Google, Diageo, Coca Cola and others.
The Nielsen Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Force Activator
Basic Purpose and Objective of the Job
- Establish market and report on Sales Force Activation activities for Nielsen Nigeria and provide ongoing sustainable revenue source from a suite of Nielsen products.
- Maintain key relationships at client and drive business development in Sales Force Activation areas.
- Business Development: Developing new businesses and maintaining same with appropriate Nielsen products and services.
- Cross- selling Nielsen products and services to existing clients.
- Launching new projects by combining client needs into the wizards and reports
- Revenue build/generation and build and
- Training of Operations teams before launch
- Training CS on project and reporting tool
- Addressing new/ongoing client’s needs (such as new reports change of sample etc)
- Help in supervision of Subcontractor in projects requiring use of sub-contractors
- Business development: actively sourcing new clients, addressing incoming requests, expanding existing projects
- Reporting to Nielsen Regional Leaders as well as Retail Plus Management
- Training clients on online Reporting tool
- Assisting when necessary to extract client reports
- Following up on execution and CS protocols
- Serving as liaison with Operations managers for seamless field execution
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Commercial experience in a client company and/or experience in the use of Nielsen information and insights.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong project management skills
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Collaborative, but decisive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of retail business structure and decision making processes
- Sales Field Experience (5 to 10 years)
- Strong sales orientation, responsible for budgets/financials
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.