Apply Now for SAP Service Station Retailing Consultant Job at Serve Consulting.
Serve Consulting is a business solutions company and the leading SAP solution provider in Nigeria. We are an SAP Channel Partner established to deliver world-class and cost-effective business solutions. We offer services in Business Process Optimization, System design and integration, Data management, Change Management, Project Management and other Business Advisory services to leading organisations.
With our services, our clients in the following industries have been able to stay ahead of their competitors: – Oil and Gas – Consumer Products – Financial Services – Public Sector
Serve Consulting is looking to hire an experienced SAP Service Station Retailing Consultant.
Job Title: SAP Service Station Retailing Consultant
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience, and will have but not limited to the under-listed responsibilities;
- Provide functional and technical support services to the client around Service Station Retailing processes
- Business process improvement, Business Blueprint documentation and update
- Defined support and configuration changes or enhancements as requested and approved by the client
- Business process optimization assessment using appropriate tools
- Review and enhancement of the technical and functional solution deployed in line with the client’s business model
- Development of training manual around SAP Service Station Retailing processes
- Functional and Business Ad hoc training as requested by the client
- Business Process coaching and advisory services to the client
- Unit Testing and support for User testing
- And any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 5 years experience in implementing SAP Service Station Retailing Solution with at least 2 Full Cycle Implementation and Support experience.
- Working Knowledge of SAP SSR Processes, Sales at Service Stations, Fuel Pricing, Meter Reading Management, Dip Reading Management, Materials Movement, Service Station Partner Invoicing, Complaints Processing etc. required
- Understanding of the end to end Oil & Gas Industry Supply chain processes required
- Good knowledge of Integration of SAP SSR to the core SAP ERP system
- SAP SSR Certification is required
- Excellent Team Player, good communication and expert coaching skills required
- Collaborative coordination and time management
- Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards
- Fluency in English Language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.