Apply Now For Senior Software Developer Job at Interra Networks Limited. Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector.
We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team! Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Abuja, F.C.T
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage software application development on various platforms Linux, Windows, PHP and (Java or C#), SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop and Mobile device
- Assist in development of new business initiatives
- As well as other duties required by the Head of Software Development
- Coordinate the unit’s internship program (INSIP).
- Provide application support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution
- Provide administrative support for solutions that are in live production
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Software development and scripting skills.
- Project management skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc/M.Sc in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience out of which 2 years must be in similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.