Apply Now for Servier International Nigeria EMERGE Program – 2016. Servier, founded in 1954, is the first independent pharmaceutical group. We are present in 140 countries, with more than 21 000 employees, including close to 3000 in R&D.
If you have been thinking about starting your career with a Career Development Program that builds that perfect foundation for your professional future, then you’ve come to the right place!
EMERGE Program is an 18 month Leadership Program aimed at supporting the development of future leaders by successfully preparing them for future management responsibilities.
Our aim is to develop Internationally-minded individuals with the potential and capability to become Servier’s future.
It gives you the opportunity to work around the world and make an impact from day 1.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Our program combines On-The-Job learning with structured training and placements within specific sales areas.
- It offers challenging assignments within the 18months period, Intense training on and off the job, Rewarding experiences, loads of fun and new colleagues from around the globe.
- You will have the opportunity to learn more about yourself and our passion for bringing healthcare to the world. After the scheme, the candidate is allowed full responsibility of a region, a territory, or even a product depending on performance and maturity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- · Leadership skills
- · Consultative skills
- · Sales & business development skills
- · Customer insight
- · Negotiation & argumentation skills
- · Project management skills
- · Problem solving
- · Presentation & communication skills
- · Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- · Persuading & Influencing
- · Analyzing
- · Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Our 18 month scheme is preferably for experienced candidates (Minimum 2 years and above) who want to forge a career with a leading Multinational Pharmaceutical organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
Highly Analytical, Willingness to learn, Ability to deliver with Minimal Supervision, Must be able to function under Pressure, Excellent closing and Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.