Apply Now For SOS Village Nigeria Recruitment – 2019.
SOS Children’s Villages–Nigeria, seek individuals who are committed and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children.
SOS Children’s Villages-Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other status protected by applicable law. SOS Children’s Villages-Nigeria strives to maintain a recruitment process that is open and competitive for all interested candidates.
Job Title: Project Manager
- The overview of the role is to manage the implementation and ongoing monitoring component phase of the project in accordance with the Organization’s policies, strategies, standard/guidelines and established operational procedure.
- Manage the overall project for the benefit of the participants and stakeholders within our target group in the target community.
- Facilitate stakeholder analysis, lead project planning and ensure that the annual planning process is carried out.
- Manage the implementation of Project activities according to the objectives, actions and time frames. Guide and support the development of sustainable community responses to the situation of children within our target group in the community.
- Ensure that children within our target group in the targeted community participate in the entire phase of the project.
- Guide and support the building of self-reliance in families.
- Build a strong SOS Project location team.
- Ensure strong financial management and administration in the project location and that they are in accordance with existing standards or policies of the organization.
- Minimum of Bachelors and preferably Master’s Degree in the Social Sciences [Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Community Development or Economics].
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field of Project Management or Family and Community Development.
- A strong understanding of program design and development, especially in the sectors of Education, Health, Livelihood, Gender and GBV, Child Protection, etc.
- Experience in social science research and extensive experience conducting assessments, evaluations, etc.
- A thorough understanding of Documentation Control Management, Result Based Management and Project Control Management, and training approaches is required.
- Strong critical innovative thinking and proven leadership skills.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Trustworthiness and confidentiality as well as modelling principled behavior.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.