Apply Now For Special Assistant to Managing Partners Job in Lagos at SENCE Limited. Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Assistant to Managing Partners
- This position is responsible for providing administrative support in a law office.
- Assists principal partner with managing schedules, coordinating meetings and travel, answering phones, and communicating with clients.
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative assistance to legal staff in a law office.
- Manage schedules, including trial dates and hearings.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and business travel.
- Plan, support, and implement logistics for the law firm
- Coordinate meetings, teleconference, meetings and video conferences.
- Coordinate with customers, external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters.
- Assess the urgency of situations and determine appropriate actions, monitor status of pending item, provide follow up and keep management informed by communicating a wide variety of information.
- Prepare legal correspondence and presentations.
- Maintain legal management systems.
- Conduct research for report preparation.
- Train lawyers and support staff in the use of all office systems, including case management system, filing protocols, and docket/diary procedures.
- Utilize case management system for electronic data management of legal files and creation of management reports.
- Ensure that all necessary information is shared between clients and staff on various files.
- Oversee and coordinate acquisition and maintenance of legal research and reference materials for office, including hard copy and electronic materials.
- OND / HND / BSc. graduate or equivalent
- 3-5years of clerical/secretarial experience, with a minimum of two years at the level of secretary or Relevant Degree in Secretarial Studies or any related field
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Maintain efficient office procedures and a system for keeping track of requested actions and reports.
- Type from rough draft and keyboard at an efficient rate of speed.
- Meet strict timelines and perform multiple tasks.
- Skill and knowledge in the operation, use and care of office equipment.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of technology (i.e. computers, word processing, database spreadsheet programs and power point).
- Knowledge and ability of record keeping methods, keyboarding and preparation of correspondence.
- Knowledge of alphanumeric filing systems, inventory control methods and methods commonly used in the training for acquiring clerical skills.
- Planning, organizing and analyzing.
- Manage an office and coordinate daily activities and/or schedule.
- Writing, reporting, presenting and communicating information.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form.
- Work harmoniously with individuals and groups of employees.
- Work independently and organize complex clerical tasks and administrative tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations.
- Excellent copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Accomplish work responsibilities with minimum supervision.
- Remain calm under trying circumstances and work with frequent interruptions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.