Apply Now For Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Tellers.
Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, Standard Chartered Bank offers exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Job Title: Teller
Job Function: Retail Banking
Job ID: 531289
City: Lagos Island
Full/Part Time: Full time
- * Delivering quality service to customers via efficient and accurate processing while projecting a professional and warm image in all interpersonal dealings.
- * Ensuring that there is a watertight cash control in place at all times.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- * Ensuring cross-selling of simple products (E.G Fixed Deposits, Cards during non-peak transaction times, and where relevant, identify prospects for cross-selling of other products (from observation of customer transactions) to highlight to sales staff.
- – awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates
- * Processing of all daily counter transactions for deposits/withdrawals to savings, current and fixed deposit accounts (involving cash, cheques, passbook maintenance, inter-account transfers) and handling associated customer interactions/inquiries/complaints to a specified standard of quality.
- * Providing services to Priority Banking customers at separate counters and may also involve a higher level of specified service standards.
- * General reconciliations and control activities (which can be individually assigned) which may typically include:
- * ATM cash loading, statistics, reconciliation, central control of branch cash (i.e Chief Cashier function), processing of outward clearing cheques, posting of standing orders/payroll/card merchant transactions to customer accounts, reconciliation of operating accounts for dail control as well as surprise audit proof, general filing, conducting investigations initiated by customer inquiry, cash pickups from cash sites.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.