Apply Now For Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy for Compliance Manager – Akure. Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 71 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Location: Akure, Ondo State
* Provide timely regulatory advice and recommendations on key issues for the branches within the designated cluster structure.
* Ensure AML regulations, policies and requirements are clearly communicated to branch staff.
* Provide support to branches in complying with the new and changing regulations, as well as Group policies and standards
Regulatory Compliance Training
* Deliver refresher trainings to branch staff on key Group Compliance policies and procedures.
* Manage, coordinate and deliver appropriate training programme to ensure branch staff are sufficiently trained to apply and administer AML related controls in their day to day business activities.
* Assist in the development of an effective compliance culture in the branches by promoting the benefits of ethical business conduct and benefits of compliance.
Branch Reviews & Reporting
* Coordinates and performs Branch Reviews for the branches within the cluster structure.
* Prepare and send MI to Country, Head Compliance on the activities within the designated cluster structure. This includes reporting of trends and risks (both existing and emerging) for management actions and decisions.
CDD Advisory Services
* Provide general CDD advisory to the branches within the cluster structure to ensure the Bank operates in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and Group policies in relation to KYC/CDD.
* Use general knowledge of business products undertaken in the jurisdiction to work with business compliance specialists to respond to regulatory questions as it relates to the branches.
* Assist the Country Head of Compliance to ensure that the procedures, and controls in place are operating effectively in order to mitigate money laundering risk.
* Assist the Country Head of Compliance in the implementation of country level programmes and initiatives to enhance AML awareness and effort.
* Proactively drive the development and maintenance of good relationship with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate levels.
* Ensure close working relationship with the business, Regulatory/Business Compliance and FCC resources and ensure that there is a clear delineation of duties and responsibilities among various parties.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.