Apply Now For Telecom Project Engineer Job At SPIE Oil & Gas Services. SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecom Project Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt
Duration: 1 year
Work Cycle: 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- He/she responsible of Mechanical Maintenance issues.
- He/she perform the assessing equipment Maintainability.
- He/she provide maintenance procedures (list of tasks, resources, durations, spares, tools, data to report) including major equipment overhauls.
- He/she provide on-condition monitoring plan and CBM on the relevant manual.
- He/she analyze Maintenance Operational priced Spare Parts List.
- He/she report to Maintenance Leader.
- He/she perform the global maintenance plan (including lubrication plan, running plan, on-condition plan, maintenance procedures and all documents/ sheets linked to the maintenance tasks)..
- He/she provide lubrication plan and sheets.
- Education: Engineer Level with 2 Year Minimum Experience
- Experience required in Maintenance Engineering
- Average Experience: SAP or CMMS knowledge, RCM and CBM.
- Previous experience in Maintenance activities on oil & gas plant
- Interpersonal skills : Effective Communication / Motivation / Problem solving
- IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office and SAP added advantage
- Languages: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken), some French added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only local candidate will be shortlisted.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.