Apply Now for Territory Sales Representative Job at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited. Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Representative
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for the following:
- Generate prescriptions in line with territory sales quota
- Maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability policies and procedures, and comply with Prescription Drug Marketing Act
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all call activity, sample activity and expense reports
- Compliance with all applicable state and federal laws pertaining to promotion of prescription products.
- Keep current with product and market knowledge as well as competing products.
- Participate in all training, sales meetings and conventions
- Under guidance of sales management, plan and organize territory call plan to meet sales and call targets
- Make sales presentations to physicians, nurses and pharmacists
- Two years successful pharmaceutical sales experience, preferably in a small to mid-size company
- Demonstrated success in outside sales
- Understanding of product marketing, messaging and promotion
- Ability to manage a sales territory comprised of physician offices and pharmacies
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of documented, successful pharmaceutical sales experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped bonus structure
- Enrollment in the company’s employee share option plan on hire with opportunity for bonus performance-based options
- Company-provided vehicle (includes company-paid fuel and all maintenance)
- 22 Paid Days off/full year
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their CVs/Applications to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline: October 10th, 2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.