Apply Now For Trade Marketing Lead Vacancy in Lagos at Pfizer. Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Pfizer is recruiting to fill this position.
POSITION TITLE: Trade Marketing Lead
BUSINESS UNIT/LINE: GEP
DEPARTMENT NAME NEAR ( Nigeria, Ghana and East Africa Region)
REPORTS TO POSITION TITLE: Marketing Director NEAR
The Trade marketing Lead acts as “Change Agent” and will be responsible for the following:
- Identify local strategic opportunities and challenges for retail/trade marketing Collaborate closely with Country Portfolio Leads (CPL) to include retail chapter for brand plans and develop brand/Therapeutic Area (TA) strategies
- Develop trade marketing tactics and programs Collaborate with Retail & Distribution Manager to ensure brilliant execution of trade marketing tactics and programs
- Act as change agent for retail in NEAR markets, master the “retail/trade marketing communication” to ensure full transparency
- Be the “Change Agent” for NEAR countries: ensure capability build-up and targeted service to achieve strategic retail objectives in the region
- Convince countries of the opportunities of trade marketing at point of Sale and drive NEAR trade marketing strategies and tactics
- Focus on Top 5 markets but support markets according to their individual need, provide trade marketing material/training etc.
- Support NEAR in developing retail chapters for country and brand Operating plans
- Collaborate with regional and country stakeholders to embed “success in retail”
- Align with regional team on regional/local retail opportunities/challenges, set priorities
- Collaborate with CPL to influence inclusion of trade marketing as a growth driver for main T.A (Cardiovascular, Pain , Anti-infective and Men & Women/ Specialty).
- Collaborate with sales managers and commercial team to execute trade marketing programs at the point of sales and generate insights/analysis from implementation
- Collect market level insight and share knowledge with Retail center
- Consolidate market insights, develop market-specific solutions (share best practices)
- Track results of trade marketing programs and capability build-up
- Track individual program & tactic/market performance and its evolution
- Monitor capability development in markets, support via coaching and track progression
- Develop quality relationships and insights with new and existing customers – be “customer obsessed”
- Report to Marketing Director
- Provide insights on NEAR trade marketing reality
- Be accountable for execution of agreed programs & tactics and responsible for budget allocated
- Alignment on business priorities, trends and challenges
- Trade marketing Lead to provide strategic advice and coaching with regards to “trade marketing” issues
- Ensure effective alignment with Customer Service Colleagues – “one retail team”
- Align on roles and responsibilities, i.e. focus on sell-out and sell-in
- Fine-tune retail chapter in brand plans: Collaborate with CPL
- Align on strategic priorities in NEAR : focus on defined top markets and key retail personality brands
- Provide promotional materials to be expedited in NEAR markets
- Ensure execution of retail programs, foster local retail creativity: collaborate with CPLs and Retail & Distribution Manager.
- Facilitate tracking of performance
- Instill a retail KPI mindset in the relevant teams/for relevant brands, i.e. add these KPIs to their performance judgment
- Based on defined retail KPIs (switch, Numeric Distribution and Weighted Distribution) – monitor and interpret results and take action
- Advance local capabilities are being built-up
- In collaboration with Global Commercial Operation and Customer Service Colleagues, develop, offer and implement necessary training to enhance “retail capabilities”
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: First degree required; MBA an advantage
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry experience within the area of Marketing or Trade Development
- 5-10 years relevant trade/customer marketing experience that can be applied in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Trade marketing expertise in independent channels beneficial
- Experience in large organizations and highly regulated industries
- Experience in influencing without direct/formal authority
- Experience in cross-cultural environments, flexibly adapts
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Strong collaborator, strong Customer Relationship management
- Analytical ability and skilled in Excel
- Business Acumen: Budget management, strong analytical/financial skill set (e.g. development of financial business cases), strategic thinking
- Project management skills: Identifies best practices and prioritizes need for action (focus on critical/value-generating projects)
- Flexibility in managing time zone differences in region and travel requests
- Clear understanding of channel economics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, enter the 1028229 in the Job ID Box, and click “Search”
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.