Apply Now for USAID Job in Nigeria for a Graduate Finance Assistant. U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) – SACE is a five-year project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) through a contract with Chemonics International. It aims to strengthen civil society to influence the development and implementation of
key democratic reforms at the national, state, and local levels in Nigeria.
SACE supports both CSOs’ increased capacity to engage and influence public institutions on key issues using the innovative STAR methodology as well as their ability to strengthen public awareness and support for reform. SACE explicitly aims to engage marginalized populations, such as women, youth, and people with disabilities.
The project works with sixteen core partners and over 200 cluster members and collaborators. In its third year, the project now seeks to hire dedicated and high performing individual for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- The Finance Assistants primary responsibilities are making payments, preparing bank reconciliations, filing, photocopying, scanning and making cash/check deposits to the bank,
- The individual will assist the Accountant with a variety of administrative and accounting tasks as directed.
The idea candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of an OND or equivalent in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, or Business Administration.
- Must be detail oriented.
- One year post-NYSC experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology.
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal skills, and should communicate well in written and oral English.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft programs (i.e. Excel, Word).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] (state position title in the subject box of the e-mail)
- Applications should comprise a cover letter, a CV.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The project strongly encourages applications from women, people with disability and young peoples
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; no follow up e-mails, please
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.