Apply Now for Video Editor Job in Lagos at Maxima Productions Company. Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Maxima Productions Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Video Editor
- Decide which parts of the filmed work effectively convey a message, as well as which parts are unnecessary and should be cut from the final product.
- Edit and verify that images, sound, special effects and other aspects of the video all fit together logically and accurately.
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Suggesting or selecting music and pictures on a content
- Sound knowledge of digital technology and editing software packages e.g. Avid Media Composer, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut etc
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Syncing audio accordingly after production shoot.
- Reading, researching and assessing ideas that are related to edit.
- Preparation of monthly reports on jobs edited.
- Certification in Film/Media Production
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
- Patience and concentration.
- 3-5 years of working experience as an Editor in a media Company with proven track records.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.