Apply for QHSE Manager Job in an Engineering and Construction Company Based in Warri, Delta State;
A well established Engineering and Construction Company based in Warri, Delta State, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: QHSE Manager
- A minimum of 15 years relevant experience in QA/QC management and HSE management. With, at least 5 years as QHSE Manager in a contracting company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management or its equivalent. Masters Degree in Management will be added advantage.
- Relevant Industrial and Management Certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, etc.
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills and accurate reporting
- Proficiency in MS Suite: Word, Excel, Project, Power point
- Experience in successful implementation of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement in at least one organization.
- Auditing qualifications (Internal / Lead Auditor)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV’s and contact information online to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th October, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.