Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply for Sales Jobs in a Multinational Chemical Company in Lagos;
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the world’s leading multinational chemical company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Hunter
Job Reference: 1163
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The incumbent will be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products, optimizing market share and profit margins.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships and actively develop success business opportunities in the West African region whilst staying abreast of changes in and /or new development in product demand in West Africa.
- Coordinate and support the technical team during onsite test work and plant trials.
- Manage customer portfolio, commercial and technical negotiations, tender participation, technical consultation, cooperation with plants, R&D institutes, equipment suppliers, etc.
- Accurate on time reporting (e.g. monthly report, forecasts, market data, visit reports, opportunity pipeline, etc.)
- Interaction and cooperation with relevant internal interfaces / service units.
- Ensure that the commercial interests of the companys Mining Solutions Group are supported and grown across the West Africa region.
- Analyzing West African market potentials/ conduct market surveys for allocated portfolio (SLS-Flocculants)
- Propose business models and route-to-market concept for the allocated portfolio in order to win business in West Africa.
- Develop a market / competitor database for allocated portfolio and feed into Regional Marketing Team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is required.
- Proven track record of 3 – 5 years working experience within the Hydrometallurgy industry is essential.
- Knowledge of main technical processes and equipment for mining industry.
- Related Lab work skills and experience required.
- Willingness and ability to travel is essential.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Candidates must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Working knowledge of liquid / solid separation and flocculation processes and equipment required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.