Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply for Siemens Vacancy in Lagos for a Training Manager;
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Siemens is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Req ID: 242179
- Manages the Siemens Sitrain and Siemens Power Academies. Oversees department budget, with full responsibility for the P&L of the function.
- Must also have a strong commitment to personal professional development of trainers and training curricula.
- Ensures process and delivery improvement through improved course content, highly skilled training partner personnel, and enhanced innovative use of technology.
- Has strong focus on excellent delivery of a high quality training product, both to internal and external customers.
- Must have the ability to sell training courses and programs, and to achieve growth of the department through increased customer demand.
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive Sales by promoting Training offerings to all existing and new customers
- Develop go-to-market strategy for Training portfolio fitting with market requirements
- Gather feedback from customer, assess customer’s needs, address customer inquiries and provide ideas and suggestions on relevant training offerings
- Develop and deliver a balanced training schedule which meets the needs of the general market and regional authorities
- Ensuring the availability of adequate resources in terms of training staff, materials & equipment.
- Oversees the tendering process to ensure incoming enquiries are dealt with efficiently and competitively.
- Ensure up-to-date certification and licensing from approved Technical Societies and Certification Bodies in alignment with quality objectives
- Take day-to-day responsibility for the general upkeep of the Training department
- Establish apprenticeship schemes, training curricula and development programs meeting the needs of clients, educational institutions and State Governments
- Enhance performance of the department utilizing modern training and management techniques.
- Create and drive opportunities to guarantee achievement of Order Intake & Sales targets
- Deliver presentations and provide technical knowledge-sharing/ training to customers
- Regularly update customer information and pipeline in the Philos CRM tool and develop efficient weekly working plan and monthly business reports for management
- Act as a change agent to proactively derive new opportunities for Training and develop trusted relationships with customers to ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Day-to-day supervision of trainers, training partners, training plan and content
- Providing reports on department performance on a regular basis and managing budget
What experience and capabilities do I need to apply for the role?
- Successful proven track record in a Sales related function
- Ability to produce internal reports, tender documents, and training related documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to establish and maintain high quality of training results and training environment
- Ability to develop new opportunities in related sectors
- Ability to work under pressure and according to tight timescales
- Should possess good organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Occasional travel within and outside of Lagos
- Good technical knowledge and teaching skills exhibiting a passion for training
- Excellent communication skills and clear vocal delivery
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills with ability to supervise trainers, oversee facilities and manage key stakeholders
- Strong evidence of ability to build consensus across multiple stakeholders with varying needs
- What knowledge and skills do I need to apply for the role?
- Master’s in Business related course an advantage
- Experience as a Trainer also an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
CLICK HERE for more information
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.