Apply for Telecommunications Company Recruitment for Graduate Sales Representatives – 2016;
Our client, a reputable telecommunications firm is looking for young and vibrant sales representatives to build a rich pipeline of customers (Corporate, Public, SME and HNIs and ensure month-on-month growth of customer acquisitions, revenue & retention).
The telecommunications firm is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Present and sell company’s products and services to current and potential clients.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions
- Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- First degree in any field of study
- 1 year Post- NYSC experience
- Innovative Selling skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Results Driven
- Good communicator, must possess ability to communicate with all cadres within his channel portfolio
- Customer centric
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.