Workforce Group Recruitment for Area Sales Manager 2018.
Workforce group – Our client, a Bakery and Fast food company with her office in Lagos is looking to recruit ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive marketplace into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales and profitability goals within the framework of Company’s overall business objectives.
- Specifically, the incumbent will call on prospective and current customers in the bakery and fast-food channel, present products, perform demonstrations, make presentations and secure orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Move round the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product, either directly or with the help of a sales officers, and emphasizes saleable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works with inside marketing assistant to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Enters new customer data and other market data for current customers into computer database using excel
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Attends and/or makes presentations at trade shows and other locations.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or in other related field
- 4years experience in Sales/Outlet management
- Outlet Management experience in Hospitality will be an added advantage
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘Area Sales Manager’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply here for Area Sales Manager at Workforce Group, Area Sales Manager at Workforce Group, Workforce Group, Workforce Group Recruitment, Workforce Group Recruitment for Area Sales Manager 2018