ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at ASA Advanced Tech Limited.
ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment 2019…. ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services.
Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
IMPORTANT! Currently there is no trending job update for this company yet. Ensure to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with first hand information…
1. Job Title: Procurement Officer/ Store Keeper
- Sourcing and interviewing vendors; negotiate contracts and costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues while testing and approving new development.
- Organizes and schedules procurements in a timely manner
- Tracks and record orders
- Communicates performances and costs to management
- Receives orders and document arrivals
- To follow-up overall inventory management
- Prepares requisitions and purchase orders
- Recommends new processes or systems for improvement; implement new ideas and strategies
- Communicates with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align needs and procurement with organizational goals.
- Analyzes market and delivery systems, supply base and order expenses.
- Keeps costs minimal while remaining accountable to profits by determining the lowest cost for products/materials.
- Performs market research and Identifying best prices.
Store Keeping Responsibilities:
- A Store keeper is part of the bridge between demand and supply within the organization
- Ensure a tidy and comprehensive store records
- Manages the inward & outward flow of inventory with proper documentation
- Ensures adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control and management.
- Participates in physical inventories by counting stocks
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom by generating Materials Received Report (MRR) on a timely basis.
- Manages store budgets and maintains financial records
- Completes store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Handles staff conflicts, complaints, and problems relating to requests.
2. Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting Line: Director of Sales
- The role provides critical support to the sales manager and the company at large. By making key point of contact between the organization and its clients and also driving the company’s sales and its marketing activities to potential and exiting customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers.
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services.
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and performing effective and professional presentation and sales of the company security products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Negotiating price, costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues.
- Record keeping of sales progress and information.
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Giving future (anticipated) buying trends back to the managers
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Proven sales experience preferably in the security and/or FMCG industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B/outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- A /B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences and other related discipline.
- Proven, verifiable sales track record in security background and FMCG background.
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in an hectic sales environment.
Good remuneration and very high sales commission.
3. Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Applicant must posses 1st Degree in Accounting with minimum of 2 years working experience in a computerized accounting environment.
- High level experience in Microsoft Excel is a must and compulsory.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable in Peachtree accounting package.
How to Apply
For the positions of Sales Executive and Procurement Officer/ Store Keeper, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
For the position of Accounts Officer, send your CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at ASA Advanced Tech Limited, ASA Advanced Tech Limited, ASA Advanced Tech Limited Ongoing Recruitment 2018, ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment, ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at ASA Advanced Tech Limited, ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment Guide, ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment Portal, ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for ASA Advanced Tech Limited Recruitment 2018