Association for Reproductive and Family Health Graduate Recruitment 2017 | ARFH Application Guide and Requirements
=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Association for Reproductive and Family Health Graduate Recruitment 2017 | ARFH Application Guide and Requirements.
Association for Reproductive and Family Health Graduate Recruitment 2017…. Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive
remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the position below in the organization for Global Fund grants:
Job Title: State Logistic Officer
Type of Appointment: Full Time Short Term Consultancy.
Duration: One (1) and a half months, till December 31st 2017 (renewable.)
The State Logistics Officer shall, under the supervision of the PSM Specialist, and in collaboration with other PSM staff, carry out the following activities:
- Support and assist in the management of anti-TB commodities at the assigned State central medical stores and health facilities.
- Coordinate the TB state stakeholders in Logistics mentoring and supportive supervision to the supported facilities
- Provide periodic reports on stock status, commodities storage condition, logistics activities and warehousing maintenance and other monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly zonal and supportive supervision reports.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to DOTS and Microscopy sites, including the conduct of data verification, validation and Logistics data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists.
- Support quarterly review meetings, development of distribution plans and distribution of TB/HIV commodities. Prepare and submit reports to ARFH and as the need arises.
- Minimum qualification is Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with at least 3 years professional experience in procurement and supply chain preferably in procurement and supply chain management environment.
- Familiarity with government & international donor agencies regulations and requirements with proficiency in knowledge of Microsoft office package such as excel, access, word, and PowerPoint.
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management and understanding of Nigerian drugs regulations is essential.
- Specific experience in malaria, HIV/AIDS, or TB programmes strongly desired.
- Successful candidates must have extensive knowledge of Nigeria public health sectors with strong analytical and problem solving/team work skills.
N250, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: [email protected]
Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline: 27th October, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Association for Reproductive and Family Health Graduate Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2017 Association for Reproductive and Family Health Recruitment, arfh pictures, Association for Reproductive and Family Health, Association for Reproductive and Family Health Graduate Recruitment 2017, Association for Reproductive and Family Health Graduate Recruitment 2017 | ARFH Application Guide and Requirements, Association for Reproductive and Family Health Recruitment, current vacancies at arfh nigeria, how to Apply for Association for Reproductive and Family Health Graduate Recruitment 2017, jobs at ARFH, Latest ARFH Recruitment 2017