Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Australian Government Job Positions for General Practitioners and Medical Officers.
- If you are Searching for “Australian Government Job Positions for General Practitioners” This page is all you need. Explore.
Australian Government Job Positions… General Practitioners and Resident Medical Officers diagnose and treat physical and mental diseases, disorders and injuries, recommend preventative action and refer patients to specialist Medical Practitioners, other health care workers, and social, welfare and support workers.
Their duties include
- Conducting examinations and inquiring patients to determine the nature of disorders and illnesses, and recording patients’ medical information
- Ordering laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures, and interpreting findings to help in the diagnosis
- Providing overall care for patients, and prescribing and administering treatments, medications and other corrective measures
- Monitoring patients’ progress and response to treatment
- Advising on diet, exercise and other habits which aid prevention and treatment of disease and illnesses
- Referring patients to, and exchanging medical facts with, specialist Medical Practitioners
- Reporting births, deaths and modifiable diseases to government authorities
- Arranging the admission of patients to hospitals
In this article, we are going to focus on Australian government job positions for general practitioners and medical officers
Job positions for General Practitioners in Australia
A Bachelor Degree or higher is frequently needed to work in this job. Registration or licensing is required.
Their jobs include
- Occupational therapist
- Biomedical scientist
The Career Medical Officer is an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team, providing high-quality medical services to patients of the WNSW Local Health District in order to meet their health and wellbeing needs.
To apply, you must meet the Selection Criteria
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent and current authority to practice as a Medical Officer with the Medical Board of Australia (MBA).
- Clinical experience in a hospital acute psychiatry unit within the last two years and demonstrated technical and professional competence in acute psychiatry.
- Clinical experience relevant to the specialty area.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills applicable to Australian medical practice.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary health care team, under the direction of a Consultant, and ability to recognize own clinical limitations and consult as required.
- Ability to equitably participate in the unit on-call roster with other medical practitioners as required and the ability to participate in a rotating roster including night duty.
- Demonstrated active participation in and commitment to quality assurance and improvement activities.
- Current License to drive in NSW.
Job positions for medical officers in Australia include
1. Medical registrars and senior resident medical officers
- Work primarily from Monday to Friday during office hours
- Strong focus on training, development, and up-skilling
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with city amenities and surrounding natural beauty
On a day to day basis you will provide high-quality clinical care to all patients within the 24-bed unit, working closely as a team with all nursing and allied health staff as well. You will assist with the investigation, documentation and care plans of the patients and at times you may be required to supervise and support junior staff, especially in the Registrar roles.
During office hours, Registrars will also be expected to provide acute medical cover to the rest of the hospital on a rostered basis. Working primarily office hours from Monday to Friday this role is well suited to those seeking an enticing work-life balance. If desired there may be an opportunity to negotiate after-hours cover as well.
2. Resident medical officer-emergency medicine
- Gain experience within a hospital that values training and development
- 12-month contract with possibility to extend
- Ideal location close to Sydney and surrounded by natural landscapes
As a Resident Medical Officer, you will join a multi-disciplinary and driven team to provide high-quality clinical care in the Emergency Department. This hospital allows doctors to work closely with Consultants and learn from their expertise, making this an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and progress your medical career.
In addition to professional development, you will also benefit from salary packaging and flexible work options with this service. This role can commence immediately and on offer is a 12-month contract with the possibility of extending.
3. Resident medical officer
- Be paid a high base salary with no on-call requirements
- Leading private hospital offering a unique working experience
- Enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle without the hustle and bustle of other major cities
As a Ward RMO, you will join a prestigious private hospital where you will find your work unique and varied. You will form part of a multidisciplinary team offering medical assessment and clinical care to patients in a variety of settings such as pre and post-operative care, within the rehabilitation unit, within the elderly internal medicine unit or within the high dependency unit.
4. Senior resident medical officer
- Maintain contemporary practice in a regional setting
- Mainly based within the Emergency Department
- Explore the unique volcanic scenery that surrounds the city
As a motivated Senior Resident Medical officer with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience, you will be confident in your ability to assist various teams throughout the hospital whilst receiving the support from more senior staff and specialists.
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for the medical care of patients in the emergency department and occasionally in other departments as well. You will have the ability to manage a busy workload and will be able to maintain high levels of clinical care as well as offering administrative support. You will have the opportunity to build knowledge and skills of varied regional presentations.
5. Resident funding manager
On a part-time basis working 22.5 hours per week, The Resident Funding Manager is responsible for the management of the Aged Care Funding Instrument process ensuring that all funding for residents is maximized to provide the highest standard of care.
- Using your expert knowledge of the ACFI process, provide expert guidance and support to accurately gather residents information and deliver efficient utilization of ACFI and maximization of funding
- Follow all workflows and processes to maintain records and avoid discrepancies, collaborating with the General Manager to rectify any errors
- Maintain a strong working relationship with ACFI advisory committee to ensure that the facility is compliant with legislation in the event of an ACFI audit
- Mentor and coach all staff on the ACFI process, ensuring that resident documents are updated efficiently by team members and opportunities to maximize funding are identified
- Develop and maintain strong external relationships with representatives from Medicare, auditors, Aged Care Assessment Service, Local Medical Officers, and Allied Health professionals to name a few
In conclusion, we have been able to provide you with the Australian government job positions for general practitioners and medical officers.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.