Babcock University Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portals.
Babcock University Recruitment 2020 – In this article, you will get the latest updates on Babcock University recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Babcock University is a private Christian co-educational Nigerian university owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria. The university is located equidistant between Ibadan and Lagos. Enrolment was about 6,000 as of 2009.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Babcock University Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for Babcock University Graduate Recruitment 2020?
- Has Babcock University Started Recruitment for 2020?
- Babcock University Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- Babcock University Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- Babcock University 2020 Recruitment Deadline
General Qualifications and Requirements
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Minimum experience of 15 years post-qualification in a fairly large and dynamic ICT department, 10 of which must be at senior management
- Preferred certifications in at least any of the following: database administration, networking, information system security, etc.
- Both Male or female is fine.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
To ascertain if the Babcock University Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official Babcock University recruitment portal: www.babcock.edu.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Babcock University Recruitment opportunity is on.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Babcock University, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.