Rovedana Limited Recruitment for Backend Developer 2019.
Rovedana Limited Job Vacancy for Backend Developer… Rovedana Limited is recruiting for Backend Developer. The ideal candidate must possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field.
Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
Our portfolio of clients spans across sectors such as hospitality, alternative energy, financial services, construction, entertainment, fashion and lifestyle, transportation, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
We are currently recruiting young graduates from Private Universities to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
- We are currently recruiting backend developers for one of our clients in Lagos. She/he should be skilled in modern backend application development technologies to contribute to the application development lifecycle.
- She/he should be able to translate high-level business requirements into backend software logic. She/he will be required to work closely with the mobile and web product team.
- We expect the candidates to have an evolved understanding of application servers, middleware’s, databases, nosql data stores and more importantly be very proficient with the MEAN application delivery stack.
- Develop intelligent backend logic.
- Translate business requirements into software codes
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of backend development trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile and web application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- A Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Interaction Design, Human-computer Interaction, cognitive Science or related field.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in all the stated technologies.
You must be proficient in the following tools & technologies:
- Google Cloud Firestore
- SASS and LESS
- Bootstrap/Angular Material
- MEAN Development Stack
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to perform source code archology
- Agility and willingness to learn new software, skill and technologies
- Have a GET-IT-DONE attitude.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.