Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates Portal.
Bank of Industry Recruitment 2020: Bank of Industry are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. In this article, you will get first-hand information on Bank of Industry 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. stay focus and read through.
The Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) is Nigeria’s oldest, largest and most successful development financing institution. It was reconstructed in 2001 out of the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (NIDB) Limited, which was incorporated in 1964. The bank took off in 1964 with an authorized share capital of 2 million (GBP)
Bank of Industry (BOI) 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Bank of Industry Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Bank of Industry 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Bank of Industry form?
- Is the Bank of Industry 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bank of Industry Recruitment start?
- I need Bank of Industry Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Bank of Industry (BOI) Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors has been spread online that the Bank of Industry Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent applicant to offer the Bank of Industry Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Bank of Industry recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
BOI Job Requirements/Qualification
Applicants applying for the Bank of Industry Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Bank of Industry Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Bank of Industry Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official Bank of Industry Recruitment website: http://www.boi.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the BOI Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about BOI Recruitment 2020 will be made frequently
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for BOI Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 BOI Recruitment, Bank of Industry, Bank of Industry Nigeria 2020, Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021, Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates, Bank of Industry Recruitment, BOI Recruitment, BOI Recruitment 2020, How to Apply for BOI Recruitment