Bod Properties Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Jobs Online.
Bod Properties Nigeria, Bod Properties Nigeria Recruitment, Bod Properties Nigeria Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Bod Properties Nigeria Recruitment. See more details below;
Bod Properties Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Bod Properties Nigeria Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Bod Properties Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Bod Properties Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the Bod Properties Nigeria Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bod Properties Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Bod Properties Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Bod Properties Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Bod Properties Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Bod Properties Nigeria
Bod Properties Nigeria Limited – Established in 2012, BOD Properties is a real estate firm that majors in real estate development, land sales, property development and land survey. We take pride in our growth and customer satisfaction which has been consistent over the years. Our team works religiously to ensure our clients are well attended to and content with our services because we are synonymous with Excellent customer service.
♦ Marketing Executive
♦ Marketing Manager
♦ General Manager
5th January, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Bod Properties Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Drop your CV in person at:
Bod Properties Nigeria Limited,
No. 11 Kudirat Abiola Way,
Adjacent Mobil Filling Station,
Application Deadline 5th January, 2019.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Bod Properties Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.