Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Fadac Resources Recruitment for Boiler and Chiller.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Boiler and Chiller … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Boiler and Chiller. The ideal candidate must possess Minimum of Five (5) years experience in managing and operating utility systems.
Fadac Resources – Our client, a leading manufacturing company that specializes in consumable products. They produce products such as noodles, spaghetti, cooking vegetable oil, chin-chin and so on.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Boiler and Chiller
- Operate boilers to ensure safe generation of steam levels
- Check operating parameters of the boilers, air compressor and chillers
- Document level of water and fuel usage to keep track of daily consumption
- Carry out preventive maintenance and troubleshooting
- Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
- Schedules work requirements and personnel resources to ensure the 24/7 operation of assigned Boiler/Chiller Plants.
- Ensures inspections for contract and regulatory compliance are preformed and monitors inspection schedules.
- Schedules maintenance and repairs for all major utility systems ensuring contract requirements for response and performance are met.
- Monitors work to ensure control of: costs, including minimization of overtime/lost time and effective use of tools, equipment and materials; scope, including the documentation of changes to support job amendments; and quality of work performed. Interfaces with other shops, customers and Government representatives as required achieving maximum productivity with reduction of lost time.
- Prepares budget and coordinates spring and fall outages for steam, hot water, chilled water and compressed air. Ensures strict adherence to safety standards and practices in all supervised units and sections.
- Supervises the safety, security, and environmental plans. Ensures that employees are aware of and adhere to standard timekeeping procedures and that timesheets are checked daily for compliance.
- Keeps current on relevant knowledge and industry practices of utility systems and provides employees with direction on procedures, policies, instructions, technical orders and manufacturer’s manuals.
- Seeks constantly to improve service to the customer at reduced cost. Makes suggestions related to use of improved procedures, methods, technology, tools and equipment, and human resources to achieve improved productivity, quality and cost performance.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Five (5) years experience in managing and operating utility systems to include 3 years experience in operation, casualty control and maintenance of large industrial power plants
- Extensive knowledge of boiler repair, high-pressure inspection, boiler water chemistry, boiler fuel operations.
- Demonstrated managerial abilities to effectively manage assigned resources (equipment, material and personnel) and operations.
- B.Sc or its equivalent in any field
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with customers and others at all levels.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to ascend/descend a ladder and move about in confined spaces
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.