Bolt Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 – (4 Positions).
Bolt Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Bolt Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the Bolt Nigeria description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for a successful application.
Bolt Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Bolt Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Bolt Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Bolt Nigeria form?
- Is the Bolt Nigeria 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bolt Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Bolt Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Bolt Nigeria Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Bolt Nigeria Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Bolt (Taxify) Job Description
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable…
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who will make it easy and effortless for all Taxify users regardless of their country of location, to fill the following positions below:
♦ Country Sales Lead
♦ Regional Manager – Africa
♦ Country Manager
♦ Regional Sales Manager
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Bolt Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Bolt Nigeria Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.