Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited Recruitment 2019… This page contain detail information about Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited Recruitment, qualification require and other important details. See more…
Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited Recruitment 2019
Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Training Coordinator
- We are looking for a Training Coordinator to lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events and educational programs.
- Ultimately, the role of the training coordinator is to oversee all professional development at our company.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
2. Job Title: Commercial Operations Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Commercial Director to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts.
- You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills.
- The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
- The essence of this is to promote and expand our company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth of the organiation.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Sc/BA in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field; M.Sc/MA is a plus
- Candidates must be strictly based in Lagos
3. Job Title: Internal Communication Personnel
- We are looking for a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to various teams and programs.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have administrative and social media marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels.
- Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication Specialist or similar role
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired
- Candidates must be based in Lagos
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.