BPE Recruitment 2021/2022 Check Current Application Form Portal.
BPE Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Bureau of Public Enterprises of Nigeria has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Bureau of Public Enterprises of Nigeria as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
BPE has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the BPE application form and guidelines for 2021/2022. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for BPE Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 BPE form?
- Is the BPE 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will BPE Recruitment start?
- I need BPE Trending Jobs update?
- Is BPE Recruitment real for 2021?
- When is BPE Application Deadline 2021?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
BPE Job Description
Established under the provisions of the Public Enterprises (Privatisation and Commercialisation) Act of 1999, through its secretariat, the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), was charged with driving the Federal Government’s programme of privatising public enterprises, carrying out sector reforms and liberalization of key economic sectors especially the infrastructure sector.
In 1999, Nigerian began a process of accelerated reform of the key sectors of the economy to align with its changing status from a military government to an emerging democracy. Political democracy without attendant economic democratisation cannot lead to the growth of any society.
For many, privatisation and commercialisation is simply a massive fire sale of government assets by the National Council on Privatisation (NCP) and its implementation arm, the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE).
But on the scale of one to ten though, privatisation and commercialisation combined could only be ascribed about five points out of ten, while sector reforms alone would take the remaining five points and that’s a whopping 50 per cent.
But of course, all that the public talk about is “how our collective assets are being disposed of” by the BPE in particular
The point is often made that when you privatize, you sell only one enterprise, but when you reform you open up an entire sector thereby creating many more enterprises in the sector through the creation of enabling environment for private sector participation.
- FINANCE AND GENERAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- POST TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP DEPARTMENT
- ENERGY DEPARTMENT
- DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTIONS AND NATURAL RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
- INDUSTRIES AND COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
- To be the key driver of Government economic reform programme
- To be the resource centre for capacity building and sustenance of reforms through:a)Promoting a competitive private sector driven economy and
b)enfranchising Nigerians Institutionalising social accountability and
c)efficient deployment of public resources
d)Enthronement of effective corporate governance and
e)financial discipline in the public and private sectors
Available Vacant Positions
Note: Currently, there is no recruitment currently ongoing. Don’t forget to check-in due time for updates and also BOOKMARK this page.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the BPE recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2021;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about BPE Job Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: BPE, BPE 2020, bpe act, bpe address, bpe directors, BPE Job, BPE Job 2020, BPE job Portal, BPE Job Portal 2020, BPE jobs, bpe management, bpe news, bpe nigeria salary, BPE Recruitment, BPE Recruitment 2020, BPE Recruitment 2020/2021, BPE Recruitment 2020/2021 Check Current Application, BPE Recruitment 2020/2021 Check Current Application Form, BPE Recruitment 2020/2021 Check Current Application Form Portal, bpe registration, bureau of public enterprises salary