Brickhall School Recruitment Portal 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Brickhall School Recruitment Portal 2019… In this article you will surely get the latest information about Brickhall School Recruitment. How to apply and other vital information about it. Explore.
Brickhall School Recruitment Portal 2019
The Brickhall School, an International School in Kaura District, Abuja offering excellent integrated curriculum invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Administrative Officer
- At least, a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Not less than 5 years’ post-qualification experience. (Previous work experience in a reputable school would be an added advantage)
2. Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
- At least, a Bachelor’s Degree, TRCN Registration, IGCSE Certification
- Experience: Not less than 5 years’ post-qualification experience in a reputable school.
- (Ability to teach Basic Science/Technology would be an added advantage)
3. Job Title: Nanny
- Qualification: At least, Senior School Certificate
- Experience: Not less than 3 years experience. (Previous work experience in a reputable school would be an added advantage)
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letters and CV to: [email protected]
Submit your Application at the Gate Office at:
The Brickhall School,
Plot 1122 Cadastral Zone B11,
Road Opp. Games Village Estate Main Entrance Gate,
Kaura District, Abuja.
For further enquiries call: 09 2912283, 09050503044
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Brickhall School Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.