Bristow Group Recruitment for Copilots (Lagos).
Bristow Group Job Vacancy for Copilots (Lagos)… Bristow Group is recruiting for Copilots. The ideal candidate must possess a current FAA/EASA/ICAO license.
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copilot – S76 C++, S76D, AW139, AW189, S92
Ref No: R-0000975
- Directly responsible for all operations pertaining to the safe efficient conduct of the flight from initial dispatch until termination of the flight.
- Participate in Safety Management System (SMS) activities to include supporting and promoting the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety-related issues, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
- Ensure cleanliness of company equipment such as aircraft, vehicles, offices, and living quarters. Submit accurate and complete expense reports.
- Maintain a professional, helpful, and congenial customer relation.
- A current FAA/EASA/ICAO license
- Total Time – 1000 hours minimum
- Total Helicopters – 500 hours minimum
- Total Multi – 500 hours minimum
- Offshore – 100 hours minimum
- At least one year offshore experience
- Class 1 medical.
TRI/TRE rating on any of the types will be an advantage
- Must maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position.
- Understands the financial implications and rationale for actions.
- Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Works in accordance with company values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Sets the stage for continuous improvement, adopting best practices and influencing organizational standards.
- Ability to interface well with internal and external clients and the public. Represents the department and the company in a highly professional manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.