British Council Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Available Vacancies.
- If you are searching for ‘British Council Nigeria Recruitment for 2018/2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
British Council Nigeria, British Council Recruitment 2018 | This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for British Council Nigeria job entry for graduate online for 2018/2019. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
British Council Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the British Council Nigeria application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 British Council Nigeria form?
- Is the British Council Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will British Council Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need British Council Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is British Council Nigeria Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- British Council Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About British Council Nigeria.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Last year we reached over 65 million people directly and 731 million people overall including online, broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We have been in Nigeria since 1943 and work in these centres. Every year, we reach out to thousands of students, educators, policymakers, academics, researchers, creatives and entrepreneurs in Nigeria. READ MORE…
Available Vacant Positions.
The British Council is the world’s leading cultural relations organization and creates opportunities for people in the UK and worldwide to understand each other, to work together and learn from one another.
We see this as crucial to building secure, more prosperous and sustainable futures for us all. We build trust and understanding between different countries and cultures and develop strong international links that are of benefit to people in Britain and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Regional Counter Fraud Advisor
Locations: Lagos or Abuja
Deadline: 11th December, 2018.
♦ Exams Officer
Deadline: 12th December, 2018.
♦ Exams Officer
Deadline: 12th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the British Council Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply for British Council Nigeria Jobs Online.
To be ascertain if the British Council Nigeria recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official web portal: https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/ or Visit this page frequently as update will be made frequently.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about British Council Nigeria recruitment 2018 will be made frequently.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and taken through a highly competitive selection process.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: British Council, british council salary, british council teaching jobs, british high commission vacancies, How to Apply for British Council Recruitment 2018, Jobs at British Council, jobs in british embassy, Vacant job positions at British Council