CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
British High Commission Recruitment 2019 – (2 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for British High Commission job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
British High Commission of Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the British High Commission of Nigeria application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for British High Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 British High Commission of Nigeria form?
- Is the British High Commission of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the British High Commission of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need British High Commission of Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is British High Commission of Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- British High Commission of Nigeria Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
British High Commission Job Description
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organizational capability.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow. READ MORE
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Property/Asset Compliance Officer
Salary: N387,452.00 Monthly.
Deadline: 20th August, 2019.
Salary: N175,672.24 Monthly.
Deadline: 15th August, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the British High Commission of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply for British High Commission of Nigeria Jobs Online
To ascertain if the British Council Nigeria recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official web portal: https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/ or Visit this page frequently as an update will be made frequently.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about British Council Nigeria recruitment 2019 will be made frequently.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and taken through a highly competitive selection process.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about British High Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 British High Commission Recruitment for an Entry Clearance Assistant, British High Commission, British High Commission Recruitment, British High Commission Recruitment 2019, British High Commission Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement, British High Commission Recruitment 2019 for Entry Clearance Assistant Application Guide and Requirement, British High Commission Recruitment for Entry Clearance Assistant 2019, How to Apply for an Entry Clearance Assistant vacancy at British High Commission