=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
British High Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Update.
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for British High Commission (BHC) job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications.
British High Commission Recruitment (BHC) 2019 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on British High Commission (BHC) 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
British High Commission (BHC) has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past couple of years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about British High Commission (BHC) application update for 2019/2020.
Most of these applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for British High Commission (BHC) recruitment 2019/2020?
- When will British High Commission (BHC) recruitment start?
- I need British High Commission (BHC) trending jobs update?
- Is British High Commission (BHC) recruitment real for 2019?
- When is British High Commission (BHC) application deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Office Manager – NCA Joint Border Task Force Project
Salary: N610,536 Monthly.
Deadline: 18th June, 2019.
♦ Market Access Officer – C4 (DIT)
Salary: NGN 812,470 monthly.
Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
♦ Senior Press and Public Affairs Officer
Deadline: 14th June, 2019.
Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit.
- The responsibility lies on the successful candidate to;
- Obtain the relevant permit
- Pay fees for the permit
- Make arrangements to relocate
- Meet the costs to relocation
The British High Commission do not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework Please note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates.
Hot Vacancies! Apply Now for this Jobs
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about British High Commission Recruitment (BHC) recruitment 2019. Kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Instagram.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 British High Commission Recruitment for an Entry Clearance Assistant, British High Commission, British High Commission Recruitment, British High Commission Recruitment 2019, British High Commission Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement, British High Commission Recruitment 2019 for Entry Clearance Assistant Application Guide and Requirement, British High Commission Recruitment for Entry Clearance Assistant 2019, How to Apply for an Entry Clearance Assistant vacancy at British High Commission