Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates.
BON Recruitment 2020: Information shown on this page is about the current BON job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. You will learn about the BON job description, how to apply, its application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria 2020/2021has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria form?
- Is the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Broadcasting Organisation of NigeriaRecruitment update, etc.
- Is Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Judicial Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria
The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) is a broad coalition of public and private broadcasters as the nation’s umbrella Union of:
- Terrestrial Radio
- Television (Tv)
- Direct-To-Home (DTH)
- Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT)
- Multimedia Distribution System (MMDS)
Established in 1973, the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria is today comprised of over 100 members and they collectively own over 250 radio and television stations.
BON’s vision is to foster a future-proof environment for radio, TV and new media broadcasters to serve their audiences and contribute to the development of our society.
BON’s mission is to continue to be the voice of the broadcasting industry in Nigeria.
BON Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://bon.ng or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Commission Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: \Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Portal, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria 2020, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Job, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Jobs, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria JObs 2020, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Portal, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020