Broadoak Schools Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions Online.
Broadoak Schools, Broadoak Schools Recruitment, Broadoak Schools Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Broadoak Schools Recruitment. See more details below;
Broadoak Schools has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Broadoak Schools Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Broadoak Schools Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Broadoak Schools form?
- Is the Broadoak Schools 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Broadoak Schools Recruitment start?
- I need Broadoak Schools Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Broadoak Schools Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Broadoak Schools Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Broadoak Schools
Broadoak Schools – Is to create and encourage young individuals who are self-confident but not arrogant, tolerant but not subservient, ambitious but not ruthless, determined yet not self-centered. We strive to make The Broadoak Schools a caring and welcoming place where every individual is valued, and in friendship, through fun, we learn and grow together. We are in the business of transforming lives and inspiring change. READ MORE.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ English Language Teacher
♦ Nursery Teacher
♦ French Language Teacher
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Broadoak Schools recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidate with Business Development experience in the Oil & Gas Sector would be shortlisted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Broadoak Schools Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.