Workforce Group Recruitment for Business Development Officer.
Workforce Group Job Vacancy for Business Development Officer… Workforce Group is recruiting for Business Development Officer. The ideal candidate must possess HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline.
Workforce Group – Our client, a Micro finance Bank in Lekki, Lagos, is urgently looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The role involves opening and managing of accounts, selling MFB products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC).
- 2-4 years sales experience in a Commercial/Microfinance Bank.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Applicants must be staying in or around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Attractive Basic pay plus commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] The Subject of the mail should be “Business Development Officer”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 10th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.