Onstream Group Recruitment 2019 – (4 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Onstream Group job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Onstream Group has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Onstream Group Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Onstream Group Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Onstream Group form?
- Is the Onstream Group 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Onstream Group Recruitment start?
- I need Onstream Group Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Onstream Group Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Onstream Group Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Onstream Group Job Description
Onstream Group prides itself with over 30 years of experience in the global Oil & Gas Industry, providing integrated Asset Integrity Solutions to our clients worldwide. Our Technical Operations Team will provide tailored and cost-effective solutions for your projects both on- and offshore.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Security Consultant
♦ Facility Protection – Security Officer
♦ Port Facility Officer
♦ Field Medic Offshore (Expat)
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Onstream Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Onstream Group Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.