Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate 2019 | CRS Application Guide and Requirements.
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs.
Therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to our approach in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established its presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, governance, peace building and Health/HIV programming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SILC Officer
Job Ref Code: SLC91919
Location: Biu, Borno
Reports To: Program Manager II
- The SILC Officer will be responsible for supporting the SILC component of the project in Adamawa and Borno states.
- S/he will also manage the SILC component of the project with a focus on mentoring and coaching of the SILC field agents and supervisors.
- S/he will ensure that all activities related to SILC in the northeast are implemented according to agreed standards and protocols.
- S/he will also provide general support to recovery and resilience programming in the northeast.
- S/he will report to the Program Manager II but maintain relationship with the Program officer in Borno and Adamawa state.
Specific Job Responsibilities
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Proactively contribute to strategic thinking on SILC issues for Feed the Future Nigeria Integrated Agriculture Activity program implementation.
- Oversee the development/review and timely implementation of SILC project work plans and activities, by ensuring the active engagement of all partner organizations
- Provide direct technical assistance to implementing partners to ensure technical soundness and high-quality SILC programming.
- Develop technical tools and materials to support SILC projects in the early recovery and resilience programs portfolio.
- Promote the project and the SILC PSPs (Paid Service Providers) to community stakeholders
- Lead the recruitment/replacement process for field agents in the northeast
- Lead the training of field agents on SILC methodology
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to FAs to develop their skills
- Ensure the quality of SILC groups through regular field visits and spot checks
- Organize and facilitate project events with local leaders, agents and groups, as needed
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of agent reporting
- Review data collection forms and MIS reports and act to improve project performance
- Verify stipends due to agents
- Certify and launch PSPs
- Organize and oversee PSP networks
- Routinely brief Feed the Future Nigeria Integrated Agriculture Activity Management on progress, promptly alert to emerging issues, problems and constraints or delays in the timely implementation of activities or any other factors that could affect the quality of the services and recommend and implement approved corrective measures
- Document the implementation process, lessons learnt and success stories in each year of program implementation
- Assume other duties as requested by the Agriculture and Livelihoods Adviser.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Business Management, Cooperative Management, Agricultural Economics or development studies.
- Three years of working experience in development or savings and loans programs – including focus on at least one of the following sectors – income generation and livelihoods.
- Previous experience with working with local partners (capacity building).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent training and facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with participatory methods and partnerships.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Hausa language as well as experience with northern Nigerian communities.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate 2019, catholic relief services application form, catholic relief services interview questions, catholic relief services nigeria, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate, catholic relief services salaries, catholic relief services vacancies, catholic relief services volunteer, catholic relief services website, How to Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019, job for WASH Project Manager at Catholic Relief Services, job vacancies at Catholic Relief Services, Recruitment at Catholic Relief Services