CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate 2019 | CRS Application Guide and Requirements.
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs.
Therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to our approach in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established its presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, governance, peace building and Health/HIV programming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Program Manager II & Head of Office
Job Ref Code: PMM72519
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Department: Emergency & Early Recovery/Programs
Reports To: Deputy Country Representative – Emergency
- Now in its eighth year, the Lake Chad Basin crisis has been estimated to affect 10.7 million people in one of the world’s poorest, most drought-prone regions.
- As of February 2017, 7 million people in Northeast (NE) Nigeria are in severe need of humanitarian assistance, of which 4.7 million people are estimated to be food insecure.
- Despite a scale up in humanitarian assistance, significant gaps remain, as thousands of people affected by the conflict have not been reached with adequate humanitarian support.
- CRS has worked in NE Nigeria for over three years, providing humanitarian assistance to communities in Borno and Adamawa States.
- CRS’ work has now expanded to early recovery and development assistance in the NE states of Adamawa, Borno and Adamawa where CRS has offices.
- Through the Head of Office, Adamawa State, CRS will continue to offer high quality humanitarian and development assistance to communities in Adamawa State. Based in Yola, the Head of Office (HOO) Adamawa will oversee CRS’ operations support in Adamawa State.
- S/he will maintain coordination and communication with key operations personnel based in NE Nigeria for the agency’s humanitarian and development assistance ensuring integration with the country program operations and program quality standards.
- The HOO supervises the heads of 3 projects based in Adamawa: Water for Agriculture, a GIZ funded poultry project, and IITA. In this capacity, the HOO plays a coordination role rather than one of daily, routine supervision.
- The HOO supervises the Adamawa office in maintaining quality implementation, overseeing the overall administration, logistics, coordination and finances.
- The HOO focus is to assist the office team stay abreast of the multiple activities, grant technical financial and policy oversight, provide guidance and support to the partner organizations, support the capacity building of CRS staff with active hands-on collaboration, and maintain open channels of communication and coordination with programming and operations staff with the NE main office in Maiduguri.
- The HOO will also manage the quality and timeliness for all financial and administrative reporting.
- He/she will promote coordination between other offices in the NE and ensure integration and collaboration across CRS’ development and humanitarian assistance.
- S/he defers to DCR/NE authority on major issues of policy and procedure and is the chief security officer for CRS in Adamawa State.
Specific Job Responsibilities
Operational Quality and Management:
- Oversee specific and clearly defined operational directions and day to day activities as indicated in the donor agreements, successful implementation of operational strategies, M&E, financial, programmatic, and staff management.
- Supervises the heads of 3 new CRS Programs based in Adamawa: The CoP for Water for Agriculture, a GIZ funded poultry project and IITA (there is one program manager in charge of the IITA and Poultry projects).
- Serves as operational point person for the program and provides strategic and technical leadership to CRS staff in Adamawa and partners for all of its operational components.
- Oversees management and maintenance of up to date operational documentation related to all project approvals, monitoring and implementation in both hard and soft copies.
- Promotes strong operational linkages and exchange with other CRS offices engaged in similar programming to ensure the sharing of best practices and expertise, and particularly across the northeast operations and the country program.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate 2019, catholic relief services application form, catholic relief services interview questions, catholic relief services nigeria, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduate, catholic relief services salaries, catholic relief services vacancies, catholic relief services volunteer, catholic relief services website, How to Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019, job for WASH Project Manager at Catholic Relief Services, job vacancies at Catholic Relief Services, Recruitment at Catholic Relief Services