Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020 – (2 Positions).
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on the step by step process on how to apply for Catholic Relief Services job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
You will learn about the Catholic Relief Services job description, application skills, requirements and other important details. Take your time and read through.
Catholic Relief Services has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Catholic Relief Services Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Catholic Relief Services form?
- Is the Catholic Relief Services 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Catholic Relief Services Recruitment start?
- I need Catholic Relief Services Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Catholic Relief Services Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Catholic Relief Services Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality.
CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on vulnerable children, agriculture, health and HIV, extractives and governance, and peacebuilding programming.
Available Job Vacancy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
♦ ICT4D Officer
Deadline: 30th June 2020.
♦ Finance Officer
Deadline: 30th June 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for CRS Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest (EOI) along with a detailed Resume as attached MS word documents to: [email protected] indicating the title of the position, your state of interest and application code “TWC090119” in the subject line.
- Only applicants who send in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Catholic Relief Services, Catholic Relief Services 2020, catholic relief services abuja office, catholic relief services application form, catholic relief services interview questions, Catholic Relief Services Job, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduates 2020, catholic relief services salaries, catholic relief services volunteer, catholic relief services website, crs job application form, How to Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment, job vacancies at Catholic Relief Services