CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019 – (5 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Catholic Relief Services job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Catholic Relief Services has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Catholic Relief Services Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Catholic Relief Services form?
- Is the Catholic Relief Services 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Catholic Relief Services Recruitment start?
- I need Catholic Relief Services Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Catholic Relief Services Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Catholic Relief Services Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality.
CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on vulnerable children, agriculture, health and HIV, extractives and governance, and peacebuilding programming.
Available Job Vacancy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
♦ Program Manager II & Head of Office
Deadline: 7th August, 2019.
♦ ICT4D Coordinator
Deadline: 7th August, 2019.
♦ Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Manager
Locations: Adamawa and Borno
Deadline: 28th July, 2019.
♦ Program Manager – Operational Research
Deadline: 28th July, 2019.
♦ Chief of Party, Water for Agriculture
Deadline: 5th August, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest (EOI) along with a detailed Resume as attached MS word documents to: [email protected] indicating the title of the position, your state of interest and application code “TWC090119” in the subject line.
- Only applicants who send in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate basis on race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Catholic Relief Services, catholic relief services abuja office, catholic relief services application form, catholic relief services interview questions, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019 | CRS Application Guide and Requirements, Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Graduates 2019, catholic relief services salaries, catholic relief services volunteer, catholic relief services website, crs job application form, How to Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment, job vacancies at Catholic Relief Services