CBN Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates.
CBN Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
- CBN Recruitment 2019 has not yet commenced fully… Keep visiting this page as update will made soon.
Lot of applicant have been asking questions like “When will CBN recruitment form 2019 be available“. Luckily, this page is officially created for that purpose.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 CBN recruitment, all interested candidates are required to fully understand all it takes to join Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment, especially, get acquainted with all the necessary requirements for the recruitment exercise.
Note: Currently, there is no recruitment currently ongoing. Don’t forget to check in due time for updates and also BOOKMARK this page.
♦ Professor/Associate Professor
♦ Senior Lecturer
♦ Consultant and Official – Financial Institutions
♦ Director, Centre of Excellence
Central Bank of Nigeria Qualification
Before applying for the CBN Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
Special Skills and Abilities
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
IMPORTANT: The following should also be noted;
- Anyone with forged document or alterations are to be disqualified
- CBN does not require any payment to get its jobs
- Applicants with original birth certificates are preferred to affidavit age declarations
- Use only the approved recruitment portal
- Make good indication of your interest post being applied for.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other on-line portal/ address
- Bodily disability is not a barrier to CBN recruitment – it’s their corporate social responsibility to ensure 5% of employment of disabled bodies.
- CBN avoids political encumbrances in employment.
1. Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
2. Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
3. Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
4. Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
- cbn recruitment form
- cbn recruitment 2019 list
- central bank of nigeria recruitment test
- central bank of nigeria recruitment portal
- cbn.gov.ng recruitment
- cbn recruitment test
- cbn recruitment nairaland
- cbn recruitment 2019 CSN
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about CBN Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below;
Visit CBN websites for more information about Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment ==> www.cbn.gov.ng
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for CBN Graduate Recruitment 2019, CBN 2019 Recruitment, CBN Graduate Recruitment, CBN Recruitment, Central Bank of Nigeria, Central Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment, Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 - www.cbn.gov.ng, How to Apply for 2019 CBN Recruitment, www.cbn.gov.ng