CDFIPB Recruitment Portal www.cdfipb.gov.ng/ Check Latest Application Update.
CDFIPB Recruitment Portal: It is important to note that www.cdfipb.careers is the only official Civil Defense Recruitment Portal 2020 recruitment exercise.
In this article, you shall see and learn about the CDFIPB application links. Also, you shall learn how to access the CDFIPB Portal.
Thus, pay attention as you read through this article. But, before then, what do you know about the Civil Defense Corp?
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary institution in Nigeria. And it was established in May 1967 by the Nigerian Government, with the act of the National Assmebly. The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
Also, it is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. Furthermore, the corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4 June 2007.
The NSCDC was first introduced in May 1967 during the Nigerian Civil War. And this was within the then Federal Capital Territory of Lagos for the purpose of sensitization and protection of the civil populace. It was then known as Lagos Civil Defence Committee.
The Civil Defense and CDFIPB Recruitment has commenced. And the official website to apply is www.cdfipb.careers, https://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/login or https://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/. Thus, interested applicants are to visit and register on www.cdfipb.careers portal to apply for Civil Defence Job recruitment.
This article has a lot of information that can guide you through the step by step registration procedure for signing up on Civil Defence Portal www.cdfipb.careers.
CDFIPB Recruitment Portal
As stated earlier, the recruitment portal for civil defence recruitment is www.cdfipb.careers or https://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/. Interested and qualified applicants can sign up via the portal. First, visit www.cdfipb.careers and click on Start Your Application.
Once that is done, you fill in your application details and sign up. Also, PLEASE take note that CDFIPB Recruitment is totally free of charge. Simply submit your application on CDFIPB careers portal and you are good to go.
CDFIPB Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Also, applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Additionally, any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Also, applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Additionally, applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Furthermore, applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Also, applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Additionally, applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
How to Apply on the Portal
Currently, the NSCDC recruitment form is out on www.cdfipb.careers. This page will be updated regularly.
- Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at cdfpb.careers or https://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/login
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Furthermore, fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
To stay updated on www.cdfipb.careers or https://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/ and Civil Defence Recruitment Portal, kindly bookmarks this page and we will keep you updated. Also share this information with others via the share buttons below.
We believe this article was useful to you. Thus, if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.