Center for Public Policy Alternatives Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Ongoing CPPA Recruitment – [email protected]
Center for Public Policy Alternatives Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Ongoing CPPA Recruitment – [email protected].
Center for Public Policy Alternatives is a public policy think-tank based in Lagos, Nigeria with the aim to help sub-Saharan African governments, institutions, and businesses create innovative policy solutions to development challenges is pleased to invite candidates to apply for the position of a HR/Admin officer in its organization.
Center for Public Policy Alternatives Recruitment 2017
The CPPA is looking for a self-starter/individual ready to work, learn and add value.
Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Human Resources duties
- Responsible for implementing all human resource policies and processes within the business by ensuring compliance of same by all employees;
- Provides required information and guidance to employees regarding HR processes and policies;
- Manages and maintains contracts, personnel files and other employee information;
- Manages the recruitment and selection process by liaising with necessary parties and coordinating the process;
- Manages correspondence with prospective hires and ensures feedback is given to all prospects;
- Coordinates the induction program by sending out invitations and notifications to people concerned;
- Facilitates the induction program and ensures new hire has all work tools required;
- Manages benefits program by liaising with service providers (e.g. HMO);
- Coordinates performance review process by sending out notices to managers and employees;
- Manages the curriculum vitae database and updates information;
- Coordinates and participates in the interview process for prospective hires;
- Edits and updates job descriptions based on changes or modifications to jobs;
- Ensures proper documentation of all employee files;
- Monitors daily staff attendance by investigating and understanding causes for staff absences.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the office;
- Receiving and delivery of office mails;
- Handles visa applications, ticketing and reservations for all air travels;
- Manages office all office assets such as laptops, printers
- Creates and manages office filing system;
- Ensures that the office is supplied with newspapers on a daily basis;
- Payment of utility bills;
- Identify vendors for the office and building the vendor list;
- Supervising other junior employees – cleaner and drivers;
- Management of website and general email;
- Identifying administrative policy documents needed by the company and writing the documents;
- Creates and maintains vendor database.
- Responsible for project administration
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. in Social Sciences or related field
- Registered member of CIPM
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of Nigerian Law Labour
- Ability to adhere to principles and values
- Ability to work well with others
- Listening skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- At least two years’ post NYSC work experience in similar role
- Should not be above 30years
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with the subject Human Resources/Admin Officer.
Application Deadline: 14th November 2017
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Center for Public Policy Alternatives Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Ongoing CPPA Recruitment, [email protected], Center for Public Policy Alternatives, Center for Public Policy Alternatives Recruitment, Center for Public Policy Alternatives Recruitment 2017, CPPA, How to Apply for Center for Public Policy Alternatives Recruitment