Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020/2021 Updates.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020: How to Apply for CBN Graduate Recruitment | www.cbn.gov.ng – Continue reading as you will see the latest information’s about CBN online recruitment.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Central Bank of Nigeria will be recruiting graduates for 2020. It is to your concern that we shall update you with latest Central Bank of Nigeria graduate recruitment 2020 details on this page, once it’s out.
Central Bank a national bank that provides financial and banking services for its country’s government and commercial banking system, as well as implementing the government’s monetary policy and issuing currency.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Central Bank of Nigeria Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020?
- Has CBN Started Recruitment for 2020?
- CBN Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- Central Bank of Nigeria 2020 Recruitment Deadline
- CBN Career Opportunity
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
To ascertain if the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official CBN recruitment portal: www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
The Central Bank of Nigeria was established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Professor/Associate Professor
- Senior Lecturer
- Consultant and Official – Financial Institutions
- Director, Centre of Excellence
CBN Bank Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- The applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Central Bank of Nigeria Important Notice
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.).
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply for Central Bank Recruitment
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for CBN Graduate Recruitment 2020, CBN Graduate Recruitment, CBN Recruitment, Central Bank of Nigeria, Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 - www.cbn.gov.ng, How to Apply for 2020 CBN Recruitment, www.cbn.gov.ng